About Me

My photo
Follow my colorful days and development as a graphic design student, experiencing a new life in warm Sydney on Billy Blue Collage of Design, described in detail with photos, colorful writing and other inspiring stuff. What tips am I learning? What is my project at the moment and how do I get to know Sydney? It will be like you’re with me.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Website


Buy page
Win page

Home page

I am almost done with the design within Photoshop, and tomorrow I'll put together the flash banner and the pitch presentation for Tuesday's class. I'll need to present two different design solutions, so I'll work on that tomorrow too. In all of the pages there will be interactions and things moving. For example, on the buy page there will be a scanner coming in from above, laser scanning the bar code of the book and the price of the book will appear in the black box. On the home page, some of the animals in my illustrations will move weather you hold the cursor over them or not, and some of them will interact with your cursor. Also, the clouds in the book will be flying across the spreads, shrinking a bit when reaching the middle spread divider line, before continuing. I'll continue to work a bit more on this now. See you soon!


No comments: