About Me

My photo
Follow my colorful days and development as a graphic design student, experiencing a new life in warm Sydney on Billy Blue Collage of Design, described in detail with photos, colorful writing and other inspiring stuff. What tips am I learning? What is my project at the moment and how do I get to know Sydney? It will be like you’re with me.

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Our new balcony

It has taken a lot of time moving and getting our place to feel like a home. Still, we have come a pretty long way and the only thing that is really missing is a book shelf for all our Billy Blue stuff. Niklas knows a Swedish couple who have lived here and are now moving back to Sweden. They had tried to sell a lot of stuff but still hadn't got everything sold. We went there and bought and got a lot of amazing stuff! Ever since we moved in I have pictured our balcony in my head to some day be the coziest balcony in Kings Cross - and after getting stuff at this couples' place - I felt it was the right time. I wanted a kitschy, plastic, thailand tourist, exotic land overseas feel to it, and after three hours I was done. The funny thing is that we haven't barely bought any of the tings - but found them! There are still some things that could be improved before it's complete, but at the moment if feel so furnished and loved and taken care of as if we have lived in this apartment for years. This will be our and I can't wait until I can show you this, Daniel! And Anna, isn't this lovely? Prylar! Plast! Kitsch! This will be a place for inspiration, party, friends, playing cards (we have even found a Monopol on the street!) and ideas. It's a what I would call Life - Balcony. Take a look!
















3 comments:

Annamamma said...

Mucha najs! Koh Phangan eat your heart out.

Spöar nästan Rogges surf(sommar)& isbar(vinter) -teman.

Daniel said...

Ojojojojojoj!

Anonymous said...

Att ni har mage! Ni ser ju ut att ha det hur bra som helst!