About Me

My photo
Follow my colorful days and development as a graphic design student, experiencing a new life in warm Sydney on Billy Blue Collage of Design, described in detail with photos, colorful writing and other inspiring stuff. What tips am I learning? What is my project at the moment and how do I get to know Sydney? It will be like you’re with me.

Monday, August 22, 2011

No more pictures on this blog...

Hi everyone!

The other day when I was to post a picture, and suddenly, Blogger said I have used all my space to upload pictures! So I'll need to start pay for it, which I don't want. Therefore I haven't posted that much the last couple of days and I miss it! I'm thinking of getting a new one, unfortunately. Maybe Wordpress or something like that. But I haven't got time to do it today. Hopefully it will be done after this weekend!


1 comment:

Annamamma said...

you could sign up for something like Google Picasa and link in the pictures?