About Me

My photo
Follow my colorful days and development as a graphic design student, experiencing a new life in warm Sydney on Billy Blue Collage of Design, described in detail with photos, colorful writing and other inspiring stuff. What tips am I learning? What is my project at the moment and how do I get to know Sydney? It will be like you’re with me.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Busy day!

First day at a cafe job at a place called whole meal! I'll work there around once a week. Finally! Now I'm on my way to film the band int the studio. It's the last filming day! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

December is such a special month of the year - quality time with family, exchanging gifts,
and sumptuous food all month long. You could always join a fitness related group on Facebook, though.
Yet, before you can get to this point, you first have to make a start.


Feel free to visit my page :: fitness tips and motivation